-
April 27th, 2006, 12:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Pethead is such a riot...last night I asked him to rub my shoulder will flexall ...raking and weeding is a real killer when you've been idle all Winter...anyhow...after a few minutes of vigorus rubbing..I tell him the lotion feels sort of grainy..he looks at the bottle only to realize he was rubbing fixodent on me LOL..then tells me " at least you're arm won't fall off" he is such a hoot...
-
April 27th, 2006, 01:36 PM
#2
Inactive Member
ROFFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
*wipes tears*
That is about the funniest thing I have heard!
**wiping tears again* Oh shit! That was funny!
-
April 27th, 2006, 02:28 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I will not make fun of anyone for a mistake like that. Let me tell ya a story about...uh...a friend of mine...umm, his name is....ahhh....Bob...Yeah Bob did something like that recently, he went in the bathroom where I had used a can of WD40 on the door hinges and later on in the day <s>I took a shower</s> He took a shower and afterward, He reached onto the counter for the athletes foot spray and gave his tootsies a spray, <s>I thought that I</s> he thought he was gonna break his neck as he started sliding across the tiles [img]wink.gif[/img]
Poor ol' Bob [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
April 27th, 2006, 02:32 PM
#4
Inactive Member
A very elderly but bright-eyed gentleman, very well dressed, hair well groomed, great looking suit, flower in his lapel smelling slightly of after shave, walks into an upscale cocktail lounge. Seated at the bar is an elderly looking lady tricked out in a modest but very becoming cocktail dress.
The gentleman walks over, sits alongside of her, orders a drink, turns to her and says, "So tell me, do I come here often?"
-
April 27th, 2006, 04:49 PM
#5
Inactive Member
LOL!! That is cute. But LOL about the WD40. Are you sure you werent trying an exercise for the ol' arthritis???? Huh? C'mon. You can tell me. I won't laugh.
CHloe, my daughter, was supposed to wipe down one of the cabinets in the kitchen and she used, unbeknownst to Mike & me, some Pledge. The cabinet is right next to the doorway going out of the kitchen. Poor Mike about pulled his back out and I would have to frantically grab the counter every time because I kept forgetting.
-
April 28th, 2006, 02:12 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Hello Pez, I wish I would have listened back in HIGH School, When they said that those brain cells were important [img]wink.gif[/img]

I don't know who Amy is, but I thought the cartoon was funny [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 28th, 2006, 10:47 AM
#7
Inactive Member
actually I've heard that wd-40 is good for the joints...LOL///.....
-
April 28th, 2006, 10:57 AM
#8
Inactive Member
HI MOm! I see you there. Sammie and I were still laughing about the back rub lastnight on the phone. You are certainly up early.
-
April 28th, 2006, 01:03 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Bad Food
A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa. "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago.
Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have, or will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?"
After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding Cake."
-
April 28th, 2006, 05:00 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks